attorney Barbara Ziołkiewicz
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz. In 2011, after completing with honours her attorney apprenticeship, she was entered on the list of attorneys at law at the Regional Bar Chamber in Lodz, Poland. She runs a single-attorney law practice. She specialises in broadly understood civil and commercial law. She has represented clients in complex proceedings before common courts, arbitration courts and the Supreme Court. She deals with both individual client cases as well as providing services to business entities, including commercial law companies. She is fluent in English in both oral and written communication.
Knowledge of languages: Polish, English.
Knowledge of domestic law: Poland.
legal adviser Jarosław Stasiak, PhD
Legal adviser Jarosław Stasiak, PhD is a lecturer at the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce (Piotrkow Trybunalski Branch). Author of a series of publications in both Polish and German journals and magazines. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz and Westfaelische Wilhelms Universitaet in Muenster. In 2009, he defended his doctoral dissertation entitled “Exemption from Court Costs in Polish and German Law” at the Department of Civil Proceedings, which was later published by the Lexis Nexis Publishing House. His professional career has been linked with providing legal services to public and legal entities of the Lodz Voivodeship Office in Lodz and later the City of Lodz Office. Currently, he heads the Private Law Department at the City of Lodz Office. Author of the strategy of using the action for cessation of nuisance aimed at removing designer drug shops from Lodz. Co-author of the outline law penalising trade of designer drugs. Expert of the Union of Polish Metropolises during work on the reprivatisation law. He is considered to be one of the best experts in property law, in particular real estate law.
Knowledge of languages: Polish, German, English.
Knowledge of domestic law: Poland, Germany.
1. Kieler Ostrecht Notizen No. 7 /2001 Die Zustellung im polnischen Zivilverfahren.
2. Jahrbuch fuer Ostrecht 44/2003 Rechtsmittel im polnischen Zivilverfahren.
3. Attorney’s fee for representation of a party in civil proceedings in Germany. Palestra 11/12 2004.
4. Jahrbuch fuer Ostrecht No. 45/2004 Neues Auslaenderecht in Polen.
5. Company Law 11/2005 Article 15 of the Commercial Companies Code versus aval.
6. OSTEuropa 1/2 2007 Neue Regelung der Befreiung von Gerichtkosten in Polen.
7. Attorney ex officio in German civil proceedings. Palestra 11/12 2007.
8. Exemption from court fees. Lexis Nexis 2010.
9. Miasto w Budowie 2016. Civil-legal consequences of passing land management plans.
10. Independence of a commune and constitutional principles of the political system versus implementation of the rights resulting from Article 36 (1) of the Act on land management and planning. Przedsiębiorczość i Zarządzanie 2017.
11. Legal action in public procurement law. Finanse Komunalne No. 7/2018.
legal counsel Ewa Zapieraczyńska
Legal counsel, completed legal studies at the University of Lodz. In 2011, after completing her legal counsel apprenticeship, she was entered in the register of legal counsel kept by the District Chamber of Legal Counsel in Lodz. She has gained her professional experience at prestigious law firms. Currently, she is a partner at Wilijewicz and Partners law firm. She specializes in complex legal proceedings. She represented her clients in many cases before common and administrative courts, including the Supreme Court. She in an expert in civil law and civil procedure. She is experienced in running cases involving legal services for construction investments (representation before courts, cases in the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw). For several years, she has been providing regular legal services in the areas of real property law and public procurement law to an entity under public law.
Languages: Polish, English
Domestic law: Polish