Personal data protection at Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (the National Court of Arbitration).
Legal acts regulating personal data protection:
- Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (published in the Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1);
- Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (published in the Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2018, item 1000).
President of Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (National Court of Arbitration)
Contact details of the administrator
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; address: ul. Piotrkowska 121/11, 90-430 Łódź
President of the Personal Data Protection Office
Contact details of the supervising body
address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
Each individual is entitled to file a complaint to the supervising body regarding illegal processing of personal data.
Personal data are processed by the administrator in order to perform the tasks arising from provisions of law and the rules of Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (National Court of Arbitration).
The processed personal data include, in particular, full name, PESEL (Personal Identification Number) and address, as well as other personal details necessary to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
In case of obtaining data from a data subject, this is done in connection with performing tasks arising from the rules of Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (National Court of Arbitration) and is required for performance of the said tasks.
Personal data shall be processed for the period specified for a particular task and pursuant to archiving regulations.
Personal data can be entrusted by Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (National Court of Arbitration) to third parties providing services to Krajowy Sąd Arbitrażowy sp. z o.o. (National Court of Arbitration).
Your personal data shall not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
On principles and in consideration of conditions specified by the provisions of law, you are entitled to request the following from the administrator:
- being granted an access to your personal data,
- its correction,
- limiting the scope of its processing,
- its removal,
- transferring the data to another administrator,
- filing an objection.
A request concerning the execution of the above-mentioned rights should be sent in writing to the administrator (to the address specified in the introduction, with a note “personal data protection”).